Handicapped Plates


Handicapped plates are obtained by having a doctor complete the Disabled Placard Application (PDF).  You can obtain an application from the County Treasurer's Office or the local Driver's License Office - WYDOT. Once the form is competed by licensed physician or doctor, it must be returned to the Driver's License Office for approval. After the State approves the application, the Treasurer's Office will issue the plates if authorized. Fees for handicapped plates are the same as regular plates. Vehicles displaying handicapped plates are authorized to park in any handicapped designated areas.


For more information on handicapped license plates, please contact the County Treasurer's Office at (307) 367-4373.